Transportation, Distribution and Logistics Toolkit
Resources for educators teaching automotive mechanics, logistics/supply chain management, warehousing, transportation services, and more.
This cluster prepares students for careers in the planning, management and movement of people, materials and products by road, air, rail and water. It includes related professional and technical support services such as infrastructure planning, equipment maintenance and logistics services. Pathways include:
- Facility and Mobile Equipment Maintenance
- Healthy, Safety, and Environmental Management
- Logistics Planning and Management Services
- Sales and Service
- Systems Infrastructure Planning, Management, and Regulation
- Transportation Operations
- Warehouse and Distribution Center Operations
See all New Jersey Department of Education-approved Programs and Programs of Study for this cluster here.
Working with The Southern Regional Education Board (SREB) Advanced Career consortium, partners in secondary and postsecondary education and industry, CTEP is developing new curriculum for a 4-year Program of Study in Global Logistics/Supply Chain Management. To find out how to implement this curriculum, contact Martha McNulty (mmcnultyraritanvaledu) .